You are looking at a blog where we will compare the brands, CBT Nuggets Vs Pluralsight. I recommend you to read my article about the overview of Pluralsight here.
With the growing and developing environment around us, we are likely to look for ways to develop artificial intelligence so that it can be used to do simple, but time taking tasks in a much lesser period with a lot more efficiency.
This has brought the competition between people to a whole new level. Everyone is always looking to be the best in their field since that is what the market is demanding.
Everyone has to polish their skills and that does not leave a person much time at hand to do some other essential tasks, like learning about a new thing.
So, learning from anywhere, aka, online learning, you can acquire the knowledge of many new things with ease.
This is why platforms like Pluralsight and CNT Nuggets are at war, and that’s exactly what we’ll be discussing today.
CBT NuggetsCheck out
PluralSight is a nice training platform for everyone who is looking for a viable way to train on their own time or perhaps you wanna like prep for certification or you want to know more about the latest technology.
CBT Nuggets offers video-based demonstration of the topics you wish to learn about. Many advanced courses, for example, Microsoft and Cisco courses are available here.
|Check out||Check out|
This article will cover the following in detail-
- An overview of both the platforms.
- Features the platforms offer.
- The main courses you will find.
- Which platform offers better ease of usage?
- The customer services that have been provided by both the software.
- Reviews from customers the platforms have achieved.
- The cost at which the platforms can be used.
- Pros and cons.
Try out these amazing platforms with their useful features to acquire thorough technical knowledge.
Overview of CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
Features of CBT Nuggets & Pluralsight
Features of CBT Nuggets
- Projects- students are given a chance to display their skill acquisition regarding technology using these projects.
- Comprehension checks- one is capable of testing content retention and using assessments to assess a learner’s comprehension.
- Portals for management- tracking a student’s progress.
- Libraries that are full of content- using standard content as a part of the curriculum.
- Video content- content can be understood better with visualization so, video content is always a bonus point.
Features of Pluralsight
- Certified practice tests– tests and quizzes are created to test your understanding of the knowledge.
- Projects- students can demonstrate their technical skill acquisition through these projects.
- Learning paths- courses are created by astoundingly impressive professors or people.
- Analysis of skill gap- here, skills are highlighted that need improvement or that can be better.
- Recommended course engines- courses are recommended based on the results acquired from skill assessments.
Ease Of Use
The interface is quite user-friendly. Also, the best thing about this platform is that it can be used from the comfort of your couch using any device you would like. Plus, the videos do not take too long.
This helps you complete a lesson in a break at work or in your classroom. It gives a thorough understanding of technical topics, so this makes an amazing platform to give your career a boost.
Pluralsight is pretty user-friendly with an interface just like that. They also offer channels that will organize your journey on the platform.
The journey is composed of nothing but your custom videos and courses you took part in.
Another great thing that makes this platform amazing is how it has a skill profile where your progress is recorded and set an avatar along with connecting profiles from your social media.
Both the platforms provide a good deal of usage, but Pluralsight seems to have won this round!
When it comes to appeasing the unending queries of its customers, CBT Nuggets is an unparalleled champion.
They’ll get your queries answered in no time through their phone support with toll-free numbers available inside the US and also outside the US. Their international and US-based toll-free numbers are furnished in their homesite.
Along with phone support, they offer you an option to submit queries through fax and social media viz.
They also offer a live chat and a dynamic customer support form embedded in their website. Moreover, they own a colossal help center with hundreds of pre-answered queries.
Coming to customer support, in my opinion, Pluralsight is not worthy to be commended. Even though they boast of email support, it takes days to get a reply from their side.
When I was using Pluralsight, it took them three days to reply to my query.
Moreover, their on-call support is not of much use as they’ll keep you waiting for hours in the queue. Moreover, Pluralsight fails to offer chat support.
However, it’s worth noting that Pluralsight is a growing enterprise with students joining in every minute and maybe because of this they fail to cater to the queries of their students.
Therefore, when it comes to customer support, I declare CBT Nuggets as the winner. They’re not only credited for their rapid response but also their live chat support, embedded support form, and a colossal help center.
Pricing at CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
Pricing at CBT Nuggets
- For individual use.
- You can get this for $59.00 per user and per month.
- For individual use.
- You can get this plan for $599.00 per user and month.
- You will have to call the platform to discuss the price of this plan.
- 2 or more people can use this platform.
Pricing at Pluralsight
- Pay $29.00 per month to use this plan.
- You can get this pack for $299.00 per year.
- It works out to be $24.91 per month.
- You can get this package deal at $449.00 per year.
- It works out to be $37.41 each month.
As you can see, Pluralsight is a lot cheaper compared to CNT Nuggets. So, the winner under this category is Pluralsight.
- Pluralsight Alternatives
- Pluralsight Courses
- BestMyTest – TOEFL Preparation
- Pluralsight Discount
- Udemy Online Course Platform
- Tony Robbins Promo Codes
- Master of Project Academy Promo Codes
FAQs | CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight
💁 Can I get a risk-free free trial without entering my credit card details?
You'll get a risk free trial without entering your credit card credentials on Pluralsight. However, a free trial is available in CBT Nuggets but you're supposed to provide your credit card details.
🙋♂️ I'm a working professional in the field of coding and technology. I want to master my coding skills and want to keep pace with recent developments. Which platform should I choose?
If you're a professional, I'll recommend you Pluralsight because along with intermediate and expert courses, you can develop a career plan and attend webinars, Events, and workshops tailor-made for working professionals.
🙆 Will I get on-call support for Pluralsight (or CBT Nuggets)?
You'll get a toll-free helpline for CBT Nuggets but on-call support is currently unavailable as far as Pluralsight is concerned.
✅ Do you get certificates from Pluralsight?
Yes, you get a certificate of completion after 100% completion of your course. Pluralsight does not have any self-assessment tests.
⁉️ What does CBT Nuggets stand for?
It stands for CBT=computer based training. Nuggets=short videos usually 30-60 mins long.
👩🦱 Which among the two CBT Nuggets and Pluralsight is best?
Both are the same with respect to ratings but Pluralsight is ranked high and is preferred by many IT Professionals. When it comes to technical courses and projects, Pluralsight is mentioned to have more projects than CBT nuggets
Conclusion | CBT Nuggets vs Pluralsight 2021
There are a lot of things to consider before making a decision. And here too, we cannot blindly make a decision.
So, it is suggested that you keep in mind things that you are looking for and then, move forward to picking aside.
Keep in mind that along with the advantages, the disadvantages also play a huge role. Many advantages with many disadvantages do not have a pretty combo.
Also, remember what exactly you are looking for and the benefits you might acquire in the platform.